Thursday, April 16, 2009

I am worried to have yellow teeth again.?

I used Crest Whitening toothpase... and it improved the color of my teeth.





And now, I am trying to drink less and less soda (Coke and Pepsi) to help my teeth not to become yellow again. Unlike back then, I drink coke and pepsi everyday.





But then there are times that I really want to drink Coke.





Now, when is the coke too much for the color of the teeth? I drank three glasses in a week already, alternate days then I would brush my teeth right after.





But a small part of my gums hurt. hmpf

I am worried to have yellow teeth again.?
It is good to brush your teeth after drinking anything sugary. I don%26#039;t know how much is too much for drinking coke but it sounds like you aren%26#039;t drinking an excessive amount. Other things that can discolor your teeth are smoking, red wine, and coffee so make sure you are avoiding those too. Your gums could hurt from the whitening toothpaste, I have heard of that causing sensitivity. Good luck!
Reply:Well its gud u avoid food tat causes staining of teeth. but wat u hve bn doin abt ur drinkin of coke n pepsi n thn brushing ur teeth is not gud. cos these drinks n other drinks such as orange juice n lemon juice r acidic n therefore would cos erosion of ur teeth. whn u immediately brush ur teeth after takin acidic drinks, it would abrade ur enamel slowly as the acid makes the outer layer of enamel softer. so tips for takin acidic drinks is dont keep them in ur mouth for too long (some pple like to swish the drink around in their mouth). reduce the frequency of intake of such drinks. n rinse ur mouth after drinkin, but do not brush ur teeth after taking such drinks.



safari browser

No comments:

Post a Comment